- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
6 Dumb Ways to Kill Employee Morale - And 6 Great Ways to Improve It Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Why do some organizations have rampant negativity and plummeting morale, while others hum along like a well-oiled machine? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover how to:
- Stop behavior that destroys morale and productivity
- Boost employee morale: The do's and don'ts of motivation
- Increase productivity by building "social capital" and trust
- End conflict by managing the 4 most common behavior traits
In this 60 minute webinar you and your colleagues will be provided with the skills to understand & improve employee morale
- Stopping Difficult People from Destroying Morale and Productivity
- Management styles that stop (and reward) bad behavior
- Crush workplace negativity by focusing employees on key issues
- Dealing with problem employees: where good managers go bad
- Understanding, Predicting and Managing Behavior
- More effectively utilize the strengths of your great employees
- 6 critical factors that will make or break your "team's spirit"
- The biggest killer of employee trust - and how to avoid this
- Proven Leadership Techniques that Maximize Employee Performance
- What do great managers do - that others do not?
- Behavior traits: Keys to better managing difficult situations
- How to effectively recognize and reward outstanding performance
Question and Answer Sessions - Hear Real-World Questions Answered!
Bob Kreisberg is recognized as a leading authority on increasing productivity and morale in the workplace. His background includes:
- President and founder of OPUS Productivity Solutions, an industry-leading company that specializes in improving employee productivity
- Featured in the January, 2007 edition of Inc.com
Bob has improved the workplaces of his many clients both big and small in a wide-range of industries. Some examples include: high-tech, healthcare, investment banking, accounting, manufacturing, government and consulting
- Prior to Opus Marketing, Bob spent over 17 years as a senior manager - practicing what he preaches.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.