- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Effective Employee Discipline: Keys to Creating Airtight Documentation
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Bad behavior, poor attendance, negative attitude, sub-par performance - having these difficult conversations with your employees is hard enough. But unless you document that these conversations took place it's your word against theirs. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Documentation strategies to tackle behavior & performance problems
- How to properly draft warnings, discipline, & termination documents
- Tips to save time & remove stress from the documentation process
- How much is too much? Documentation mistakes to avoid at all costs
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with strategies and techniques to easily and effectively document employee performance problems, behavior issues, and more.
- Documenting Difficult Conversations: Warnings, Discipline, & Terminations
- What makes your documentation valid - what to write, how, & when
- Guidelines for documenting attitude problems & rule breakers
- Strike 3, you're out! What documentation is required to fire?
- Take Back Control- How to Use Discipline Documents to Change Behavior
- Documenting verbal discipline sessions- what you need to know
- Keys to determine what to include in their official personnel folder
- How to know when it's time to escalate and/or involve your legal staff
- Documentation Tips & Tricks to Save You Time & Anxiety
- Shortcuts for documenting the most common disciplinary actions
- Must-know constructive disciplinary terms- abeyance, suspension, etc
- Documentation do's & don'ts - how to avoid common costly mistakes
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions about documenting employee discipline answered by our expert speaker.
Expert, Hunter Lott, is an award-winning trainer with the American Management Association, Vistage and the Society of Human Resource Management. Highlights of his background include:
- He serves as HR support for small, growing businesses through his membership organization Hunter 24/7. Hunter has reviewed over 1,100 employee handbooks in the last eight years.
- His clients include Anheuser-Busch, FedEx Kinko's, Carpet One, Vistage, The National Institutes of Health and Morton Buildings.
- He attended Tulane University in New Orleans, graduated from Iowa State University and currently resides in Rochester, MN.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.