- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Creating Passionate Employees: Strategies for Amplifying Productivity
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
We've all seen it - zombies in the workplace, sucking the life out of everyone around them. It doesn't have to be this way. There are proven ways to jumpstart morale in your workplace, inspiring employees to love their jobs. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Methods to improve productivity in every corner of the office
- How to inspire ownership & accountability in every employee
- Strategies to stop unnecessary turnover with a passion filled workforce
- How to get employees to think and act like management
This 60-minute webinar will help your organization get the most out of your employees and help improve employee retention & development.
- Inspiring Passionate & Engaged Employees
- Techniques to improve, maintain and grow workplace morale
- Recruiting the right people - how to keep "zombie nation" out of the workplace
- Increase passion: keys to getting more contributions & ideas
- What You Can Do Today to Stop Laziness & Disengagement
- Dealing with lacking leadership: where good managers go bad
- How to stop difficult employees from weighing you down
- Strategies for getting employees & managers on the same page
- The Day to Day - Dos & Don'ts for a Passionate Workplace
- Pitfalls with discipline - the difference between passionate & pushy
- The effective rewards for improving engagement & creativity
- Proven ways to ensure employees are in the right job
- Question & Answer Session - Have Your Employee Motivation Questions Answered!
- As president of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with organizations throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices.
- Her goal is to help HR professionals, managers, supervisors and business owners meet the leadership challenge. Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of recruiting, retention, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and more.
- Her clients range from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies and also include not-for-profit and government agencies. Carol is the author of 13 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles. She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.