- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Customer Service Starts At The Front Desk: Admin's Best Practices
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Administrative professionals are at the front lines of customer service, interacting with customers through the phone, email, and in person every day. How can you ensure you are providing the best customer experience possible for your organization? Join us for an interactive, 60-minute webinar where you will discover.
- Ways to provide top customer service: "Disney" approach for creating smiles
- Essential customer strategies: Make your job easy & your customers happy
- How to handle callers & visitors using the latest professionalism & etiquette
- Key principles for dealing with difficult or irate customers
- Tips for collaborating with management & peers to drive customer satisfaction
Please join us for a 60-minute webinar, where you'll discover practical customer service tactics & advice that every administrative assistant should know.
- First Contact: How Admins Make a Lasting First Impression
- Discover the "Disney" way of creating stellar customer experiences
- Speaking on the phone or face-to-face: etiquette to impress customers
- Creating emails that communicate clearly & concisely
- How Top Admins Diffuse Difficult Customers Without Exploding
- Maintaining your calm when the customer is over the edge
- Listening techniques to cut right to the root of the problem
- How to get customers to believe you are on their side (because you are)
- What Admins Can Do to Drive Customer Satisfaction Department-Wide
- Collaborate with management & peers to improve customer satisfaction
- See "through the lens of the customer" - suggestions to impress your boss
- Determine what you can resolve and what goes to the next level
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific customer service questions answered!
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer problems.
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of unhappy customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to create value for the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.