- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Nonprofit Branding: Strategies to Stand Out & Win Donors Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Standing out from other nonprofit organizations and winning donors, volunteers and stakeholders is really difficult if you don't have a brand identify to set you apart from the rest. How can you create a compelling identity that will help you rise above your competition to attract supporters and promote your mission? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
Ways to strengthen current donor relationships & win over prospects
7 principles to transform your brand for a strategic advantage
- Effective strategies designed to bring your nonprofit's brand to life
- Real-life examples of successful nonprofit brand strategies
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn effective steps to better define your nonprofit's brand to attract supporters and promote your mission.
- Defining Your Image & Brand Identity: What Nonprofits Need to Know
- How to determine your organization's compelling identity
- What's in a name - and how to make sure yours is right for you
7 key principles that give your nonprofit a strategic advantage
- Creating Your Brand Strategy: Effectively Showcase Your Mission & Values
- Practical steps to better define your nonprofit's brand
Ways to identify what is the right brand strategy for your nonprofit
- How to create an emotional bond and engage people to your cause
- Strategies to promote your brand across your entire organization
- Putting Your Brand into Action: Ways to Engage Hard to Reach Prospects
- Ways to form an emotional & personal connection with stakeholders
- Strategies to manage & strengthen your nonprofit's identity
- How to use your brand to cultivate alternative revenue streams
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific branding questions answered.
Jocelyne Daw is the author of Breakthrough Nonprofit Branding: Seven Principles to Power Extraordinary Results. (jsdaw.com)
- Jocelyne Daw is an internationally published author, speaker and consultant. She is recognized pioneer and leading expert in evolution of authentic business and cause partnerships and in the integration of branding and social purpose. She has over 25 years of leadership experience working with businesses, foundations and nonprofits.
Jocelyne believes that nonprofit brands that win will differentiate themselves with more authentic, clear positions; tangible social impact and more engaging experiences will foster deeper, more meaningful support and participation.
- As President of JS Daw & Associates, Jocelyne leads a practice that guides corporate and nonprofits in creating innovative cause brands that engage and inspire today's increasingly socially conscious and active citizen. Based on her research, writing and direct experience, she specializes in developing programs and experiences that help clients stand out, build relationships, inspire action and power significant social impact.
- JS Daw & Associates' approach provides a clear framework and actionable roadmap based on the principles and practices outlined in Jocelyne's books: Cause Marketing for Nonprofits: Partner for Purpose, Passion and Profits (Wiley, 2006) and Breakthrough Nonprofit Branding: Seven Principles to Power Extraordinary Results (Wiley, 2010). Both are available at amazon.com.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.