- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Twitter & Nonprofits: Sharing Stories, Building Followers & Raising Money Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
So, you're not sure it's worth your time to include Twitter in your nonprofit organization's marketing strategy! Join us to discover how hundreds of successful nonprofits have fully embraced Twitter as a means to increase their supporter base, website traffic, e-mail newsletter subscribers, online donors, and overall visibility on the internet. Our 60-minute webinar will include:
- Getting started with Twitter - step by step instructions on how to tweet
Finding the right people to follow using advanced Twitter search
- How to use Twitter for crowdsourcing & promote followers to your cause
- Keys to tweet an effective message in 140 characters or less
Lessons learned & best practices of successful use by other nonprofits
Our 60-minute webinar will provide you with valuable tips on how to effectively tweet your message in 140 characters or less and attract donors to your cause. You and your colleagues will learn effective strategies to use Twitter for friend building, fundraising and marketing.
- Getting Started with Twitter: Keys to Connect with Your Supporters
- What you need to know to get started using Twitter
- Developing an effective content strategy - what to Tweet & how often?
- Keys to posting messages that create a buzz & increase followers
- Secrets to Success: How Twitter Helps You Promote Your Nonprofit's Cause
- Strategies to create an effective web presence on Twitter
- Keys to promote Twitter followers with crowdsourcing
- Tips to spark interest in 140 characters or less & engage donors
How to use Twitter to connect with donors and potential donors
- Twitter Do's & Don'ts: Important Strategies for Nonprofits
- Pitfalls of using Twitter-and how to avoid them
- Do's & don'ts of optimizing hashtags & Tweetchat
- Effective Twitter apps to launch innovative Twitter campaigns
- Real life examples of micro fundraising campaigns on Twitter
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Twitter questions answered.
Juliann Grant, a marketing expert, is a partner with Telesian Technology.
- Juliann sits on a non-profit board as the Marketing Chair and works with nonprofit organizations to help them plan their social networking strategies.
- Ms. Grant specializes in crafting high-growth strategies that create demand for emerging products and services, characterizing markets and aligning products to match market needs, and fostering positive analyst relations to build market credibility.
- Juliann is a Board Member of Business Marketing Association Boston, focused on creating a professional community for B2B marketing professionals to learn, network, and keep pace with marketing in a digital world.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.