- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Keys to Overcoming the Challenges of Supervising Off-Site Employees Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
At home? On the road? Satellite office? With more and more companies taking on remote teams, even the best supervisors are faced with the challenge of coaching, motivating, and getting results from people they don't see every day. Join us for 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Inspire accountability & responsibility in your off-site employees
Coach, counsel & discipline off-site employees via phone & email
Keep everyone on the same page & avoid communication breakdowns
Answer this age old question: How do I know they are really working?
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide your supervisors with tools, tips, and strategies to coach, motivate, and drive results from your off-site employees.
- Boost Productivity from Off-Site Employees: What Managers Must Do Differently
- Drive results - how to increase accountability & responsibility
- Ways to work around the top de-motivators for off-site employees
- Keys to coordinating & defining off-site roles & responsibilities
- What your off-site employees expect from you & how to deliver
- How to Avoid Frustrating Communication Gaps With Off-Site Employees
- Giving feedback from afar - practical tips to improve performance
How to choose the best communication technology for the task
Ways to eliminate repetitive, time-consuming e-mails & phone calls
- Conquering the Tough Stuff: Dealing with Deviant Off-Site Employees
- Ways to discipline employees who take advantage of limited supervision
- How to confront employees who try to cover up off-site mistakes
- Strategies to coach employees through conflict by phone & e-mail
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Carol Hacker has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for over 25 years. As president of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with organizations throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices.
- Her goal is to help managers, supervisors, HR professionals, team leaders and business owners meet the leadership challenge. Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of coaching, recruiting, retention, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and much more.
- Her clients range from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies and also include colleges and universities, not-for-profit and government agencies.
- Carol is the author of 14 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles. She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.