- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Turning Good Employees into Great Supervisors: July 26-28 Virtual Webinar Webinar Recording Price:
999.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Great supervisors create environments with higher morale, tremendous loyalty and increased productivity. This practical, virtual webinar series will provide your supervisors with the skills to excel. For one low price, all of your supervisors will discover how to:
- Become the supervisor everyone wants to work for
- Give feedback that increases performance and accountability
- Resolve conflict - and still maintain positive relationships
- Interview, select and keep great people
- Drive stronger results and excellence through others
- EXTRA: Customized workbook with exercises - serves as reference guide for difficult situations in the future
Research by the Gallup organization found that the level of satisfaction employees have with their supervisors is directly correlated to higher productivity, increased profitability and lower employee turnover. This series of high-impact, virtual seminars has been designed to provide your supervisors with the tools to handle attitude problems, ignite enthusiasm and maximize your team's performance.
- Mastering the Leap to Supervisor - Day 1 /Session 1
- How the best supervisors get more done thru others
- The 12 tools required to maximize productivity
- Keys to reducing whining, moaning and groaning
- Building a positive culture – where people want to come to work
- Establishing authority without abusing it
- Delegating so the work gets done - and the employees grow
- Handling sticky situations - supervising friends and former peers
- Interviewing, Selecting and Keeping Great People - Day 1/Part2
- Raise the odds you and the applicant will live happily ever after
- How to spot the turkeys - with the best resumes
- Clarify what you want and don't want in the people you hire
- Interview questions that will find the person's "real" experience
- How to get applicants to "tell the truth"
- Questioning techniques that reveal strengths and weaknesses
- What new employees expect to learn from you - and how to deliver
- Coaching People to Succeed - Day 2/Part1
- Give feedback to enhance performance and accountability
- Coaching styles that fits the needs of each person you coach
- When to save them from their mistakes and when to let them suffer
- What you can do today to inspire your best employees
- How to pick the right time and place to help employees grow
- Knowing the difference between helping and micro-managing
- Creating a development plan for each employee
- Correcting Performance Problems - Day 2/Part2
- Keys to stopping bad behavior in your workplace
- Determine the real cause of the performance problem
Use the million dollar question to get to the source of the issue
- Change behavior - by rewarding the behaviors you want continued
- Criticize without trampling egos: The do's and don'ts
- Specific guidance to have the necessary, tough conversations
- Use the "Ross Perot" approach to ensuring the problem stays solved
- Leading Change - Day 3/Part1
- Apply the model of "Pain Management" to the change process
- How to get commitment from those who are asked to change
- Helping employees elevate gripes to goals
Motivating foot-draggers and nay-sayers
- Getting everyone to apply innovative techniques to solve problems
- Dealing with the "grief of loss" that always accompanies change
- Gain insight into your own resistance to change
- Constructive Disagreement - Day 3/Part2
- The lost art of confronting problems - directly and professionally
- Resolving conflict and still maintain positive relationships
- Keeping disagreements from escalating into arguments
- How to avoid defensiveness when you are confronted
- 3-step model to identify which issues are worth confronting
- Eliminating "disagreement reluctance"
- Keys to focusing on problems and solutions - not blaming others
Larry Johnson is one of our highest rated instructors. He is recognized as a leading expert in reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale.
- Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm. Before that, he spent three years in health care administration and six years in public sector management.
- His clients include Harley-Davidson, the National Apartment Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald's Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, and the American Health Care Association.
- Larry has written more than 50 articles on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$999.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.