- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Preventing & Responding to Cyberbullying: What Educators Can & Canít Do Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The misuse of technologies like Facebook, blogs, and cell phones can have serious consequences for your students and your school. In order to deal with Cyberbullying and technology misconduct it is critical to understand what students are doing, where they're doing it, how they're doing it, and when to take threats seriously. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your staff will discover:
- Tips for preventing Cyberbullying - lessons from top K-12 educators
How to protect your students and your school from online slander
Techniques for early detection: find Cyberbullying before catastrophes
How to communicate to parents dangerous online activities
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with tools and strategies to prevent, and effectively respond to, Cyberbullying at school.
- Tell-Tale Signs to Uncovering Cyberbullying in Your School
- Key language to look for - "I'm going to beat the **** out of you"
- Assessing the nature, frequency, and source of threats
- Critical communication you need to know - online profiles, inappropriate images
- Determine Where Your Students Misuse Technology: Find Who's Doing What
- Best sources for identifying Cyberbullying: Facebook, Twitter & more
- Preventing & detecting plagiarism & cheating online
- Searching & monitoring student online behavior: what you can & can't do
- Prevent & Respond to Cyberbullying: What to do About Misconduct in the School
- Proven guidelines for handling incidents: phone calls, emails, online posts
How to remove cyber information from school & 3rd party websites
- Practices to control new abuse and harassment activities rampant today
- LIVE question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Derek Randel is an international bullying expert who speaks nationally on how to remove the yelling from your home, how to protect your child from bullying, and how educators can start to solve the school violence problem. Using his 12 years of experience as a math teacher, Derek teaches common sense techniques that can be implemented immediately.
- Derek has been featured on Fox News, CNN, ABC, and CBS, and many more local stations. He has been a guest on over 250 radio shows
Derek has written six books including Attacking our Educators and The Stopping School Violence Manual
- David is a certified Step-Family coach through the Step-Family Foundation in New York City
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.