- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
EPA Recordkeeping Regs: What’s Required Under RCRA Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Many of the most common violations committed by facilities are due to a errors in recordkeeping practices that comply with RCRA requirements. Incomplete or poorly maintained records are often a red flag for inspectors, leading them to intensify their inspections. In this 60-minute audio conference you will discover:
- Which records are specified by EPA for hazardous waste generators
- Keys to keeping records organized, up-to-date & inspector-friendly
- Violations that can occur for noncompliance with RCRA regulations
Best practices to ensure employees maintain proper records
In this 60-minute audio program you will gain a clear understanding of RCRA recordkeeping requirements for hazardous waste generators, and guideline for maintain proper and organization documentation.
- RCA Record Keeping: Requirements & Practices to Stay Compliant
- Records and forms required for Small & Large generators
- Retention requirements for your records and logs
- What are "red flags" for inspectors when reviewing your records?
- Recommendations for safely disposing of "old" records and files
- What Hazardous Waste Generators Need to Know
- Solid wastes: Identification information you need to maintain
- Hazardous waste determinations for your waste material
- What you need to do with manifests and exception reports
- Handling permits to treat, store and dispose of hazardous wastes
- Additional Records Pertinent to Your Facility
- How long do you need to keep training logs for employees?
- What about state notifications of hazardous waste activity?
Other documentation you should keep in your files
- Live Question & Answer Session: Have your specific RCRA recordkeeping questions answered
Expert Rolf von Oppenfeld is a leading authority on environmental compliance regulations. His experience includes:
- 28 years of practicing environmental law. He is currently with Team for Environmental, Science and Technology Law (TESTLaw) Practice Group, a national environmental law practice.
- Work for EPA headquarters in both the Superfund and Hazardous Waste enforcement programs
- Negotiating and litigating hazardous, universal and other waste cases around the country.
- Counseling clients on waste management and compliance issues, and performing confidential compliance audits.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.