- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Coaching Skills for Managers: Increase Productivity; Boost Morale Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Effective leaders can no longer rely on "because I said so" supervisory skills. Forward thinking managers possess the critical coaching skills to build loyalty, increase team productivity and boost employee morale. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Coaching skills that create synergy, inspire accountability, & get results
- How to challenge people to achieve more - without overwhelming them
- Ways to change behavior - and keep behavior you want continued
- Fatal flaws of failed coaches-how to recognize and avoid them
This 60-minute program will provide you with simple, but powerful ways to get the most from your employees and set your team up for success.
- Coaching People to Succeed: Critical Skills for Excelling as a Supervisor
- How to deliver feedback that increases performance & accountability
- Setting up "coaching moments" & meetings that actually work
- Keys to motivating your employees - even the difficult ones
- Confront & Change Bad Behavior - And Move Your Team Forward
- Strategies to take control of your toughest behavior problems
- What to do - and not do - when coaching leads to discipline
- Coaching to Inspire Accountability & Maximize Employee Performance
- Ways to inspire your employees to set higher standards for themselves
- Tips for dealing with employees who do not live up to expectations
- Live Question and Answer Sessions - Have Your Specific Questions Answered
Carol Hacker has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for over 25 years. As president of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with organizations throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices.
- Her goal is to help managers, supervisors, HR professionals, team leaders and business owners meet the leadership challenge. Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of coaching, recruiting, retention, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and much more.
- Her clients range from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies and also include colleges and universities, not-for-profit and government agencies.
- Carol is the author of 14 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles. She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.