- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Real Time Marketing: Turning Social Media Speed into a Fatter Bottom Line Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Effective marketing in today's world means you have to react immediately to events and trends. You don't have time to pour over pages of data and plot a course of action. You need to act in real time to seize the moment and gain customers, whether it's through Facebook, Twitter, or email. But how can you wield the power of real-time marketing without causing headaches and disaster for your company? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
How to develop a social media strategy agile & versatile enough to respond in real time
- How to develop a social media strategy agile & versatile enough to respond in real time
- Strategies to identify when, where, and how to push real time marketing efforts
- Keys to interacting with customers to react swiftly to sentiment and buying signals
- Ways to gather relevant marketing data to leverage into real time marketing efforts
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to improve your real time marketing efforts and boost your bottom line.
- What Do Customers Want? Listen & They'll Tell You!
- Tips for listening to customers & gathering actionable intelligence in real time
- How to authentically and successfully engage customers
Find and be found: getting noticed on blogs, social media, & search engines
- Evolve & Thrive in a Changed Communications World with Real Time Marketing
- Shift happens: the new trends in communications and content distribution
- Adapt or die: the importance of a winning real time marketing strategy
- Seizing the reins: how to raise your brand above the noise in this new era
- Marketing at the Speed of Life: How to Harness the Power of Real Time Marketing
- Strategies for effectively using PR to engage reporters & bloggers
- Keys to employing real-time search as a business intelligence tool
- Tips for crowdsource product development and beyond
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific real time marketing questions answered!
A unique thought-leader in the new "real-time" web, Beverly Macy draws on her experience as author, educator and expert on social media marketing to help businesses, brands and individuals leverage social media's speed to create buzz, strengthen brands, listen to customers and effectively measure results.
- Beverly is the co-author of The Power of Real-Time Social Media Marketing, a critical new business book for understanding social media to strengthen a start-up or redefine an existing brand, listen to what your customers think, need, and want, and effectively measure your efforts. She is also the CEO and Co-Founder of Gravity Summit, the premier series of social media marketing conferences that educate, inform and empower businesses and organizations with these new communications tools.
- Gravity Summit's mission to educate is also the foundation of Beverly's role as teacher of Executive Marketing courses for the UCLA Business and Management Extension program, where she was recognized as "Distinguished Instructor of 2010" by the dean of the program.
- Beverly is also a respected professional speaker and consultant with senior executives on real-time social media marketing for global non-profits, leading government agencies and Fortune 500 such as Toyota, The Walt Disney Company, Xerox Corporation, United Healthcare, Qualcomm, and Boeing. Macy also spent 14 years at Xerox Corporation, where she received top honors for sales and marketing efforts.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.