- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
What’s Keeping You From Big Money: How to Boost Your Sales that Stick Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Why work so hard to prospect when sales aren't closing like they should? The challenges of closing are common, though few people know the secrets of changing their bad habits, especially when they don't know what they're doing wrong. With simple adjustments, you can take sales from "Thank you for the presentation, I'll get back to you soon"...to results you can be proud of. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Why your sales don't close - 6 most common reasons why dissected
- 5 powerful closing techniques & tips of a high earner
- How to find your prospect's real concerns & address them
- Effective techniques to ask for the sale for results with minimal pushback
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with actionable closing techniques guaranteed to reduce objections when you get to the close, and immediately boost your close-ratio.
- Gain Buy-in From Prospects & Setup a Close Without Resistance
- #1 secret great salespeople have: Guaranteed ways to close
- Create a 'roadmap' so prospects quickly understand your sales process
- What most salespeople don't do when asking for the sale
- How to create a year-long replenishing sales plan
- Overcome the Stall and Bring Prospects Past Objection Hurdles
- What to do with "send me some info" or "let me think about it"
- Tips to building trust and getting real objections to the surface
- Where in your presentation to address customer concerns: when to close
- Techniques to Solidify Your Sale After You Close
- Key phrases that keep you in the prospect's thoughts after you leave
- What closing material to leave with your client for the right impression
- When to follow up on your appointments and critical insights on timing
- LIVE question and answer session - Hear expert answers to your specific sales and mobile device questions.
Andy Elkind has more than 25 years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of customized sales performance solutions for leaders, managers, and individual contributors. Andy specializes in helping companies define their sales and service strategies, and then execute those strategies effectively on the front line.
- Andy co-authored Service To Sales: Changing Culture and Mindset in Your Call Center (2007). He also is a contributing writer to many internet and nationally syndicated publications.
- Vice President of the Elkind Group, Andy implemented closing methods for top organizations, boosting sales across varied industries: from telecommunications, to consumer products, to travel and hospitality.
- Andy's prestigious client list includes recognized businesses such as AT&T, Expedia, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Herbalife, T-Mobile, and many others
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.