- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
RTI & English Learners: Improve Student Success & Teaching Outcomes Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
When it comes to English Language Learners (ELL), RTI frameworks raise several special issues.
Because of the unique challenges that ELLs are facing, how can you appropriately use screening and
progress monitoring tools to improve instructional outcomes in your school? Please join us for the
upcoming 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- Keys to build a customized RTI framework for your English Learners
- Teaching English Learners: Effective solutions for your faculty members
- How to identify skill measures & warning signs for ELL at-risk students
- Critical evaluation tools based on benchmarking & decision rules
- RTI & ELL assessment: How to use the results to make important decisions
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with an effective
framework to implement an RTI model with ELL students, improving instructional outcomes.
- RTI for ELL: A Successful Framework for Your School
- A proven RTI & ELL research-based model to improve teaching outcomes
- Systematic intervention methodologies that help student progress
- Keys to understand & correctly address the needs of your ELLs
- Advanced Strategies for Implementing an RTI Program with ELL
- Innovative solutions to apply an RTI & ELL model in your school
- Increasing needs-based intervention: 3 steps to drive student improvements
- Effective staff training & resources: Techniques for success
- ELL Progress Monitoring & Assessment: What Your Teams Need to Do
- Keys to conduct effective universal screenings in your classes
- Assessment techniques & tools that will bring results & help decisions
- Real life case studies: Avoid mistakes, boost student success
LIVE Question and Answer Session: Have your RTI & ELL questions answered!
b>Dr. Claudia Rinaldi Claudia has been a teacher, researcher, and professor of special education.
- She is a published national expert on Learning Disabilities of English Language Learners and
presents on these topics since 2000 at various conferences including the the American Psychological
Association (APA), the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC), the National Association of School
Psychologists (NASP), the Teachers for Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) among others.
- Claudia provides training and technical assistance and educational consultation for
schools and districts for the Urban Special Education Leadership Collaborative housed at EDC, Inc.
She conducts school-based research and supports schools district in the implementation of multi-tiered
systems of instructional and behavioral supports including Response to Intervention (RTI) Models.
- Currently, she also serves as a member of the National Center on Response to
Intervention (Grant H326E070004) Technical Review Committee (TRC) on Tiered Instruction
for the Office of Special Education Programs, Department of Education, Washington, D.C.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.