- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Difficult Parent Conversations: Keys to Effective Parent Conferences Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Parent-Teacher conferences can be a great way discuss students academic & social progress, but are often derailed by defensive parents. How can you effectively use these meetings to communicate with parents, and approach difficult topics without losing control of the conference? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Strategies for an effective Parent-Teacher conference
- How and when to bring up challenging issues
- How to deal with parents who say "Not my child"
- What you should & shouldn't say during conferences
How to positively engage parents in your classroom
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with strategies for running effective parent-teacher conferences & deal with the most difficult parents and conversations.
- Difficult Parent Conversations: Tips to Stop them in Their Tracks
- How to turn difficult conversations into positive solutions
- How to effectively communicate classroom expectations to parents
- Tips for communicating failing grades & bad behavior
- Secrets of Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Learn when to listen and when to zip it
- Create a welcoming environment: Stop difficult parents at the door
- How classroom arrangement can improve your meetings
- Parent- Teacher Conferences- Strategies for Today's Classrooms
- Ways to collaborate with parents positively in your classroom
- Tips to get parents involved in their child's education
- How to handle parents who are divorced or working full-time
- How other educators have been successful in conferences
Live question and answer session - Have your specific Parent-Teacher Conference questions answered by our expert speaker.
Dr. Douglas J. Fiore is recognized as a leading authority on parent-teacher relationships. He is a sought after speaker, workshop presenter and the author of several trade books and textbooks for educators.
- In "Dealing With Difficult Parents: And With Parents in Difficult Situations", Doug Fiore and Todd Whitaker offer strategies and techniques that make it easier for educators to deal with difficult parents and with difficult situations.
- He is a frequent presenter at state and national conferences, and he has delivered countless workshops to school districts, individual schools, and various educational groups.
- Dr. Fiore brings humor and real-life practitioner examples to his presentations. He has been described as "energetic" "passionate", and "real."
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.