- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Effective Workplace Investigations: Must Have Procedures for Your Company Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
If you don't know how to handle allegations in the workplace and investigate them effectively your employees will get their attorneys, the EEOC or DOL involved. How do you conduct a workplace investigation, without placing your company at risk for costly litigation? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- The allegation is made, now what? Keys to handle your investigation
- Step-by-step guidance: How to maintain your investigation on track
Specific questions you should and shouldn't ask
- The most common investigator mistakes & how to avoid them
- Documentation do's & don'ts: Solutions to avoid legal liability
With this practical, 60-minute webinar you will learn how to conduct an effective workplace investigation, minimizing legal liability and fines.
- Workplace Investigations: What to Do at Every Phase of the Process
- Plan & structure an internal investigation: Keys for success
Handle employee complaints: Effective procedures you need in place
Documentation guidelines: From initial complaint to wrap-up
- Conduct an Effective Investigation: Limit Liability, Avoid Fines
- What's legal and what's not: Federal & state laws you need to know
- How to gather complaints, evidences & document the findings
- Specific tips for interviewing the victim, accused and witnesses
- Investigation Traps & Pitfalls: Solutions to Your Toughest Challenges
- The wrap-up: Keys to communicate disciplinary actions or terminations
- Tips to balance privacy concerns and the need for information
- How to respond to allegations against the executive team
- Live Question & Answer Session: Hear Workplace Investigation Questions Answered!
Max Muller has more than 36 years of business experience as an attorney, businessman and professional trainer.
- In 1990, drawing on his diverse background, he began a consulting practice focusing on providing practical solutions in the areas of workplace legalities, e.g., equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, FLSA, ADEA, etc.; safety and health regulatory compliance (OSHA); facilities management; and, warehousing/ inventory control.
- He authored several books like "The Manager's Guide to HR: Hiring, Firing, Performance Evaluations, Documentation, Benefits, and Everything Else You Need to Know." AMACOM Books and SHRM, New York City, January 2009.
- He has presented more than 3,000 seminars, webinars and pod-casts all over the world attended or listened to by more than 100,000 people.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.