- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Improving STEM Education: Achieve Goals & Secure More Funding Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
A powerful STEM education program not only sets up students for professional success, but also opens doors for future funding opportunities for schools. There are millions of dollars available from the federal government and private funders to schools with the most effective STEM programs. The race has begun. Don't fall behind. Join us for this 60 minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Proven solutions that will increase your STEM program's success
Keys to setting proper STEM goals: What is working today
- How to develop & implement a STEM program that maximizes performance
- Evaluate and measure your STEM program: Strategies to enhance results
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest STEM standards and proven strategies to enhance your program and secure more funding for your school.
- Turbo Charge Your STEM Program: Proven Strategies that Work
- Expanded learning opportunities: Tips that enhance student engagement
- Partnering with the community: Keys to more hands-on learning
- How to use creativity and innovation to enrich the STEM experience
- Keys to Mapping out a More Effective STEM Program in Your School
- Planning STEM goals: What you should be including
- Methods to measure the impact and success of your program
- Communicating with parents to promote greater interest
- Critical Issues in STEM Education: Getting the Most out of Your Efforts
- NCLB and STEM: Keys to secure more funding & prevent losses
- STEM Academies: The new alternative to normal programs
- Real world examples from successful schools: What's working today
- Live Q & A Session: Have your personal STEM questions answered by our expert
Ansel Sanders is the Program Director at the new A. J. Whittenberg Elementary School of Engineering in downtown Greenville, South Carolina.
- He serves on the leadership team for a new public STEM-oriented middle school, slated to open in August 2014 adjacent to the International Center for Automotive Research campus.
- After graduating from Washington and Lee University, Ansel began his career in education by teaching 8th grade language arts in inner city Baltimore, Maryland, through Teach For America, a program that places high performing college graduates in struggling urban and rural school districts throughout the country.
- He is a speaker and presenter, offering solutions to help administrators improve STEM education in K-12 schools across the country.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.