- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Stop Losing Customers Over Simple Mistakes: Customer Service Email & Phone Secrets Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Common yet avoidable mistakes among overwhelmed call reps are detrimental to your company's image. A single bad experience for a customer can result in them seeking business elsewhere. Implementing effective & professional communication skills will not only WOW your soon-to-be repeat customers but will boost your credibility. Join us for this 60-minute Webinar where you & your co-workers will learn:
- Strategies to Build Instant Rapport: How to Use Tone to Connect with Customers
- How to Project a Confident Attitude that is Discernable Over the Phone or Email
- Email Tips & Tricks to Set You Apart: Professional Grammar & Etiquette Usage
- Ways to avoid looking like an amateur: Learn & Avoid the Most Common Mistakes
This 60-minute webinar will train you and your customer service reps to standout and WOW your customers with high-level professionalism and communication skills.
- Avoid Losing Your Job over Simple Mistakes: Keys to Mastering Communication & Grammar
- Prevent miscommunication & misunderstanding: Don't let little mistakes haunt you
- Stand out in your customer's eyes: Project an image of being thorough & professional
- Maintain a high level of service: How to identify your customers needs & wants
- Keys to Building Rapport: Connect With the Customer & Make Them #1
- Strengthen your customer's confidence: Keep them from running to competitors
- Read between the lines: How to pick up on subtle text & verbal cues from the customer
- How to use noticeably professional etiquette that leaves a lasting impression
- How to Effectively Get Your Point Across to the Customer with No Visual Interaction
- Know when to us email versus phone communication and when to make the switch
- Overlooked tactics to visually or verbally emphasize your point to the customer
- Strategies to keep a level head when dealing with difficult emails or phone calls
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific email skills questions answered!
Al Borowski, MEd, CSP, PP, is a communications skills image consultant.
- Mr. Borowski helps business professionals protect or improve their images when they speak, write, or listen. Al has trained more than 25,000 participants as a seminar leader for The American Management Association, Dun & Bradstreet, Penn State University, Robert Morris University, and the Indiana University Executive Development Program.
- He is a published author, speaker, trainer, and coach who speaks at conventions, conferences, and meetings. The Professional Convention Managers Association (PCMA) designated Al as a Best in Class Speaker. His exciting, innovative approach draws on years of practical application as a salesman, sales manager, business development manager, customer service manager, and business owner.
- Al is a member of the National Speakers Association where he earned the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation. Less than 800 professional speakers worldwide carry that designation.
- His website AlBorowski.com offers free audio, video, and written tips as well as a bi-weekly UseLetter, to help you take your career to the next level.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.