- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Storytelling that Inspires Donors to Give: What Works & What Doesn’t Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The key to create passion for your cause is to tell a persuasive story that brings your mission to life in the heart of your donor. How can you effectively tell your organization's story and excite your donors into action - and giving? Join our expert presenter, Marc Pitman, the Fundraising Coach, for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
How to tell a compelling story that engages your audience
- Ways to get to the heart of your story
- Specific tips to make your story personal & keep it fresh
- Board, staff & volunteers - Keys to telling a consistent story
Common storytelling pitfalls and how to avoid them
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn ways to effectively communicate your story to advance your mission and excite your donors into action.
- Telling Your Nonprofit's Story: Tips to Engage Your Donors
- Key components of a compelling story - what you need to know
Simple tips to make sure people remember your stories longer
- How to break through the clutter & get your story heard
- Distinguish Yourself from Others: Strategies for Effective Storytelling
- How to transform tired, old stories - ways to keep them fresh
- The 5 types of stories every nonprofit must have in their back pocket
- Storytelling as a key communication tool -motivate your audience to act
- How to Get Your Board, Staff & Volunteers Telling the Same Story
- How consistent storytelling can help your fundraising efforts
- Mistakes people make when telling their story & how to avoid them
- Real life examples of effective stories - what works & what doesn't
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific storytelling questions answered.
Marc Pitman is an international nonprofit organizational development consultant and fundraising trainer and the author of Ask Without Fear! and founder of FundraisingCoach.com, a website dedicated to practical ideas for fundraising more effectively.
- Marc is a sought-after speaker and presenter and has presented for organizations like Blackbaud's Conferences for Nonprofits, Habitat for Humanity International, the New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, the Association of Fundraising Professionals, and even the International Bowling Expo.
- His experience in nonprofit fundraising in many sectors (colleges, prep schools, and healthcare), in executive coaching, and in leadership training has caused him to be featured in books and articles around the world and be sought out as a guest on TV and radio shows including those on NBC, CBS, Fox News, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Committed to making it ridiculously easy for volunteers and nonprofit staff to get fundraising training, Marc continues to write books and has even created a fundraising training DVD set complete with forms nonprofits can print out. That has also been expanded to be an entire board retreat-in-a-box so nonprofit boards will feel confident asking for money.
- Marc's experience also includes planting and pastoring a Vineyard church, managing a gubernatorial campaign, teaching internet marketing at Thomas College and co-founding 501MissionPlace.com, a forum for nonprofit founders and executive directors. He was also chosen as one of Maine's first "40 Under Forty," honoring Maine's emerging generation of leaders.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.