- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Customer Service Supervisor Secrets: Team Leader Skills Not Taught on the Front Line Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Leadership skills are difficult to learn on-the-job in customer service. Team-Leader training directly benefits your day-to-day duties, while simultaneously preparing you for advancement. Astonish your bosses with work-ethic secrets that will allow you to get that promotion and keep it. Avoid missing out on your 'Chance to Advance' with this 60-minute comprehensive supervisor training program that will teach you:
- Key Differences, Responsibilities & Expectations of a SuperWorker Versus a Supervisor
- How to Set Yourself Apart: Become that First-Choice Candidate for the Next Opening
- Practices to Be Seen as a Leader & Quickly Gain the Respect of Your New Team
- How to Quickly Learn the Ropes: Service Secrets to Prepare you for Leadership
This webinar will prepare you for the job requirements and responsibilities of becoming a Team-Leader. Learn management skills that are not taught on the front-lines and can take months or even years to pick up from on-the-job training after your promotion.
- Become Management Material: How to Stand Out in Your Bosses' Eyes
- 10 quick questions to ask yourself: Identify & conquer your weaknesses
- Key supervisor traits: Learn what to change and what to leave be
- Take your career to the next level! Strategies to get you noticed
- Supervisor Secrets to Handle Your New Team: How to Become a Leader
- 3 Forms of motivation that your co-workers will respond to
- Manage new co-worker relations: Handle going from 'Friend' to 'Boss'
- Tips to quickly build a successful working relationship with your new team
- Flawlessly Cope With Change & Take Charge of New Responsibilities
- 10 essential principles for new supervisors to live by
- Hit the ground running on your next promotion: How to be 'ready to go'
- Keys to embrace new opportunities: Why preparation equals confidence
- Question and Answer Session - Have your Real-World Questions Answered Live!
Kerry Weiner Elkind is an internationally recognized expert on improving workplace performance.
- Kerry has more than 20 years of experience helping organizations build and sustain world-class leadership, management, and employee performance. Kerry works with Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries to align strategy and performance so that front-line sales and service employees can make a greater contribution to bottom-line results.
- Kerry's energy, enthusiasm, and passion for creating a high performing workplace make her an inspiration and a favorite to senior leaders, management teams, and front-line sales and service representatives worldwide.
- Internationally, leaders hire Kerry to develop, implement, and sustain performance-driven service and sales cultures throughout their organizations. She has conducted leadership training sessions in France, Hong Kong, China, and Thailand, and she has trained leaders throughout the Asia Pacific region.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.