- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Indispensable Leadership Skills for Today’s Top Assistants Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Taking on a leadership role can be a terrifying experience. However, only by stepping up to the challenge of leadership will you reap the rewards of increased respect, income and responsibility! Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where one of the nation's best leadership trainers will share proven ways to:
- Navigate barriers that prevent you from taking a leadership role
- Become a stronger, more effective communicator
- Use your leadership skills "toolbox" for promotion and success
- Influence and motivate people to perform well
The position of administrative assistant has grown to encompass a wide range of skills, including leading and training coworkers. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference designed to help assistants confidently take on the challenges of leadership.
- Become your strongest asset: Understanding the keys to assertive behavior
- Simple strategies to build your credibility and earn the respect you deserve
- Make coworkers aware of the value of your position
- Speak up with authority and diplomacy
- Stepping up to an administrative leadership role
- Seize opportunities that contribute to the bottom line
- Create partnerships that get you the information and resources you need
- Resolve issues with coworkers by responding rather than reacting
- Overcome Personal Barriers to Leadership
- Working smarter - take charge of your own destiny
- Identify negative habits that destroy your credibility
- Gain the confidence to eagerly jump into leadership challenges
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific leadership questions answered!
Lisa Olsen is a veteran of the administrative and corporate environment having worked her way to the highest corporate levels over 20 years with experience in the healthcare industry, human resources and company professional development training.
- Ms. Olsen is an author, trainer, speaker and consultant dedicated to building relationship chemistry and helping people power up their potential as a catalyst for success.
- Lisa is also an adjunct college instructor teaching courses on business communication and office procedures.
- She is a member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) and the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is a past member of the Advisory Council for the Administrative Professionals Conference.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.