- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Improve Minority Test Scores: K-12 Effective Strategies to Close the Gap Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With No Child Left Behind and efforts by the Obama administration, schools now, more than ever are being held accountable for achievement gaps among minority students. How can your school properly prepare and educate these students to ensure higher test scores and better success beyond school? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
Keys to identifying where the achievement gaps in your school lie
- Policies and procedures designed to set and achieve goals for students
- Communication strategies to increase parental involvement in student learning
- Examples of schools that are closing the gap: What's working, what's not
- Breakthrough Barriers: Keys to Connect With Disadvantaged Students
- Solutions to enhance engagement through culturally responsive teaching
How to cultivate resilience in students to persevere & overcome failure
- Cooperative learning: Best ways to keep students focused & motivated
- Promote Student Success: Keys to Implement Quality Programs for K-12
- How to develop goal oriented programs that enhance education
- Specific strategies to sustain high levels of achievement in your school
- Step-by-step guidance to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Boost Program Success: Proven Techniques that Amplify Your Efforts
- Get parents & teachers involved: Effective ways to promote your program
- Tips to enhance communication with parents & community
- Real world examples: Effective practices & procedures you can use today
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert!
Noni Reis has worked in education for more than 25 years as a classroom teacher, mentor, and school principal.
- Noni is the professor and Chair of the Department of Educational Leadership and Connie L Lurie College of Education at San Jose State University in San Jose California.
- She was a key contributor to the National Education Associations C.A.R.E guide which identifies research-based instructional strategies, school change activities, and family/school engagement efforts for closing achievement gaps.
- Noni is a consultant for program improvement with English learners, and the developer/writer of several national professional development programs for teachers of English learners.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.