- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Job Descriptions: Protect Your Company, Drive Stronger Results Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Carefully crafted job descriptions protect your company and improve its performance. Join us of a 60-minute webinar where you will learn how to write job descriptions that effectively define your job's requirements, limit risk exposure and attract and retain superstar employees. You and your colleagues will learn:
- 10 ways to use job descriptions to limit litigation and liability
- Specific example of changes you can make to keep you out of court
- How results-oriented job descriptions drive stronger performance
- Common mistakes in job description that will haunt you in court
In this comprehensive, 60-minute webinar discover how to protect your company and improve productivity with well crafted and compliant job descriptions.
- Job Description Essentials: What Should & Shouldn't be Included
- Language & buzzwords that trig lawsuits: Keys to minimize liability
- FLSA & ADA compliance updates: All you need to know
- Key elements & disclaimers you must include in every job description
- Improve Your Business Results with Job Descriptions: How-To Guide
- Solutions to drive results with job descriptions linked to compensation
- Keys to craft job descriptions that encourage growth for your positions
- Techniques to better align employee's goals with your business ones
- Most Common Job Description Mistakes - And How to Avoid Them
- Specific examples of the amount of detail to provide
- Key tips to update & review your current descriptions
- Stay out of court: Latest decisions & examples to minimize liability
- Live Q&A Session: Have your Job Description Questions Answered!
Teri Morning, MBA, MS, SPHR, SPHR-CA is the President of her own HR Consulting firm. Teri's experience includes:
- Over 16 years human resource and training experience in a variety of professional fields, including retail, distribution, architectural, engineering, consulting, manufacturing (union) and both profit and non-profit company structures.
- She has consulted with employers on their problems and trained managers and employees for over 8 years, enjoying traveling the country extensively, meeting and training employees from all types of businesses.
- In addition to a MBA, Teri has a Master's degree in Human Resource Development with a specialization in Conflict Management.
- She was certified by the State of Indiana in mediation skills, is qualified as a Myers-Briggs practitioner and holds the SHRM certification of a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- She is a national member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and WorldatWork.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.