- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Web Copy that Sells in Tough Times Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
When times get tough-write web copy that's tougher! The success of your copy is based on your ability to grab your readers and sell them. How can you sharpen your writing tools and increase sales even in the toughest of times? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where internationally renowned copywriter, Herschell Gordon Lewis, will reveal:
- 12 Powerful Phrases that Speak to Customers in Tough Times
- Testing in a Bad Economy: What Helps & Hurts Your Marketing Technique
- How to Handle Marketing Blunders in Bad Times-& What to do About it
For those who want to sharpen their copywriting skills to appeal to customers in difficult times, join us for a high-powered, 60-minute audio conference. This program is guaranteed to adapt the writing skills of even the most experienced writer.
- Marketing Copy to Beat a Down Economy
- A dozen marketing phrases your web copy can't live without
- Specific strategies that implement urgency in your marketing copy
- Blah phrases you need to ignore - to stop your copy from falling flat
- Skills for Writing Copy to Overcome Any Marketing Depression
- Acknowledging tough times in your copy-to do or not to do?
- Creating bargains & terrific deals today's customers can't pass on
- Marketing motivators that speak to your audience in telling times
- Marketing Approaches for Today's Online Web Writing
- Testing in a negative market: What to learn-and how to use it effectively
- We're in this together: How to appeal to any customer in bad times
- Strategies to maximize the most critical part of your online copy
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Marketing Copy issues addressed!
Throughout his 30+ year career, Herschell Gordon Lewis has helped hundreds of companies, both big and small, increase the effectiveness of their direct marketing campaigns. He is arguably the best-known direct marketing writer and consultant in the United States and has been elected to the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame.
- Mr. Lewis is former chairman of Communicomp, a full-service direct marketing agency with clients throughout the world. He now heads Lewis Enterprises, through which he writes and consults individually.
- For 200 consecutive issues Mr. Lewis wrote the monthly feature "Creative Strategies" for Direct Marketing Magazine, He currently writes "Better Letters" for Selling Newsletter, "Curmudgeon-at-Large" for Direct, articles on e-mail marketing for Internet Retailer, and is the copy columnist for Catalog Age.
- He is also the author of 30 books on the topic of direct marketing, including the highly reviewed "On the Art of Writing Copy" and "Effective Email Marketing" and for more than 20 years was adjunct lecturer to graduate classes in Mass Communications, Roosevelt University, Chicago.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.