- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Lean Office for Admins: Eliminate Time-Wasters & Productivity-Blockers Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Administrative professionals need an office that is optimized for efficiency and supported by simplified processes to prevent wasted time and effort. Lean Office provides admins with the knowledge and skills to make their departments more productive and successful. How can you use these concepts to improve your office and develop into the effective leaders your supervisors crave? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- The five principles of Lean Office & how admins utilize them to increase productivity
- Fundamental concepts, such as 5S and Kaizen, to improve workflow & increase efficiency
- Keys to identifying value-added and non-value-added activities to eliminate wasted time
- How to expand your leadership skills & sphere of influence as a Lean Office forerunner
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to help admins create a more productive and efficient work environment through Lean Office.
- What is Lean Office & What Can It Do for Admins?
- How Lean methodology adapts to & improves admins' day-to-day duties
- Discover the effective principles & outcomes of Lean Office
- The 7 Wastes: How Lean Office overcomes these productivity-killers
- Fundamental Tools & Methodologies for Lean Office: Your Productivity Arsenal
- Create more efficient work spaces with 5S principles - Sort, Set, Shine, Standardize & Sustain
- No more "Muda:" Eliminate waste & get more done with Kaizen & The Value Stream Map
- Meeting deadlines & setting high standards: how visual controls assure excellence in your office
- Keys to Implementing & Maintaining Lean Office Principles in Your Department
- Tools, resources, and checklists to maintain your Lean Office initiative
- How to conduct your own 5S initiative & evaluate using Kaizen and visual controls
- Ideas for sharing what you've learned to leverage your leadership skills & standing
Tracy Parks is founder and CEO of Simplicated, an LLC established in 2005 to support individuals and organizations to create a productive environment to effectively and efficiently accomplish their work and enjoy their lives.
- Primary to Tracy's business approach is the belief that underlying every business process is a system or group of sub-systems which either supports or hinders effective and efficient business execution. Her passion is assisting others evaluate these systems by taking what she terms an "outside and elevated view" of each system as they operate at the present time. From this "view" each component in the system is isolated and analyzed for the purpose of discovering and intentionally executing opportunities for improvement.
- A gifted, engaging and enthusiastic leader, speaker, and trainer Tracy is passionate about developing and delivering innovative and practical solutions and imparting skill development. As the founder and owner of four successful businesses and having spent 25 years as an entrepreneur and business owner, Simplicated, LLC grew out of Tracy's desire to share the lessons learned throughout her professional career.
- Working across industries and in the public/private sector clients include fortune 500 clients such as Boeing, Xerox and Mercedes Benz, as well as State Universities and City Governments.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.