- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Silent Auctions that Raise More Money: What Nonprofits Need to Know Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Fundraising has become harder than ever, but with tips from our expert auctioneer and speaker, Sherry Truhlar, you can breathe new life and fresh ideas into your silent auction. Join us for our live, 60-minute webinar to discover how to get the best items, attract the right guests, and secure bigger bids to raise more money with your silent auction. You and your colleagues will learn:
- Secrets to securing donated auction items that bring in big bucks
- Boosting attendance – strategies to attracting qualified bidders
- Setting the tone for your auction – how to encourage bigger bids
- Real life examples of what works & what doesn't
In this information-packed, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will discover proven ideas that will work to boost the results of your silent auction and increase funding for your organization.
- Item Acquisition - What You Need to Know to Raise More Money
- How to discover what guests are clamoring to buy & what never sells
- 4 key factors to help you determine the right number of auction items
- Soliciting auction items - Who & how to ask
- Audience Development - Attracting the Right Guests to Your Silent Auction
- What guests make the best bidders - what you need to know
- 2 simple strategies to attract the right guests to your charity event
- How to attract bidders who have more disposable income
- Securing Bigger Bids - The Psychology Behind Raising More Money
- Additions to your silent auction bid sheet that help pull in bids
- Simple tips to showcase your items better & get bigger bids
- Practical stories and examples of what works for silent auctions today
- Live question and answer session - Have your Silent Auction questions answered
Sherry Truhlar, founder of Red Apple Auctions, is a charity auction educator and onstage auctioneer who helps nonprofits plan more profitable benefit auctions.
- Sherry is an award-winning auctioneer, ranking among the best with her bid calling and is an onsite auctioneer for nearly 50 nonprofits each year.
- 76% of her clients set new gala auction records during the recession.
- She's been covered by Town & Country, The Washington Post Magazine, Georgetowner, AUCTIONEEER, and other magazines.
- Sherry earned a B.A. Emporia State University, a B.S. from George Washington University, an M.A from University of Wollongong (Australia) and a Certification in Event Management from Missouri Auction School.
- She also earned professional designations as a CMP (Certified Meetings Professional), BAS (Benefit Auctioneer Specialist), and CAI (Certified Auctioneers Institute)
- She's an avid educator, providing generous information on her blog at www.RedAppleAuctions.com/blog.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.