- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Accounts Payable Year-End Reporting: Ensure Compliance & Avoid Penalties Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As 2012 quickly comes to an end, it is crucial that your AP department is fully prepared to close the books and properly file by IRS deadlines. These departments must stay current on year-end changes, as well as prepare for new reporting requirements that will affect them in 2013. How can you ensure that you're up-to-date on all of the latest year-end reporting procedures? Join us for this live, 60-minute webinar where you'll discover:
- Essential end of year checklist: How to close out reporting
- Form 1099s: Keys to ensure correct data & avoid costly fines
- Verifying TINs from vendors: Strategies to prevent penalties
- How to better align AP with CFO: Spend analysis & cash flow
In this jam-packed, 60-minute webinar, you'll discover how to properly close out 2012 & prepare for what's to come in 2013.
- Ensure End of Year AP Compliance and Make a Smooth Transition to 2013
- Latest Form 1099 Issues: Best practices to file by IRS deadlines
- Accrual collection: Strategies for invoice forwarding to AP
- Withholding & W9s:How to determine who & what is exempt
- Avoid Common Mistakes: Strategies for a Successful and Timely Year-End
- 1099-MISC Updates: Guarantee compliance with latest regulations
- Advanced fringe benefits issues:How to avoid taxation errors
- P-Card Regs: Latest IRS Requirements to remain complaint
- How to Prepare for the Future: Need-to-Know Changes that will Affect AP
- FATCA in 2013: What to expect during implementation process
- Cleaning up: Confirm all credits & returns are through the books
- Better alignment: Ensure AP & CFO share future strategic goals
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific year-end questions answered!
David Hay is considered a veteran in the Accounts Payable field. As a recent retiree, David currently works closely with The Accounts Payable Network as part of TAPN's advisory board and a Senior Consultant.
- David provides consulting services in payables improvement and procure-to-pay process.
He is also a regular speaker at accounts payable and payment conferences and is the CFO of Atlantis Divers in Richmond,
Virginia where he is also an accomplished diver.
- Prior to retirement, David served a 40-year career spanning International Banking,
Finance and Computer Services, and Outsourcing. In his most recent job, David was the
Director of Shared Services Business Services Outsourcing, for Hewlett-Packard.
- He was formerly the marketing manager for e-payments and financial services for Global eXchange Services (GXS),
where he was responsible for the strategic direction and development of GXS's online invoicing and payment
solutions for B2B e-commerce on a worldwide basis and has served on GE Capital's initiative to create a
GE Center of Excellence for e-billing.
- David has worked with GE Capital, GE Medical Systems and GE Industrial Systems.
As a member of key focus groups and task forces, he helped the GE businesses with their
EDI and e-commerce initiatives. In his 24 years of GE experience, he has held several key management
positions in financial services, e-commerce and sales & marketing. A former international banker,
David has over 35 years of experience in the financial and e-commerce industries.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Prerequisites: Basic skill level required
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
Credit Awarded: 1 CPE Credit (50 minutes)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.