- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Get the Edge in Digital Marketing: New & Improved SharePoint 2013
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
SharePoint 2013 is the new way to work together. With many changes to the user interface and updates that will make it easier to connect with your market, you can now easily enhance your business workflow, increase online traffic and share your ideas more effectively. How can you take advantage of these bold new features? Join us for this can't-miss, 60 minute webinar where you will discover:
- SharePoint 2013's new updates, components and functionalities
- Introduction to SharePoint 2013: What makes it a simplified experience
- Best ways to take full advantage of the enhanced social features
- How SharePoint 2013 is going to help improve your businesses workflow
- New mobile integration features to effectively connect with your market
This hands-on, 60-minute webinar will show you all the new SharePoint 2013 updates that will help enhance your workflow and effectively boost online traffic.
- New SharePoint 2013 Features to Improve Your Customer Experience
- Bolder Look: How the new features will affect your business positively
- New features to better apply custom styles & branding to each site
- Business intelligence element of SharePoint: Keys to take advantage
- SharePoint New Strategies & Tools to Boost Your Business Workflow
- Important steps to increase online traffic with SharePoint's features
- How the new "App Model" can impact your marketing efforts
- New Product Catalog: Improved storing, managing, & searching of product info
- Taking Advantage of SharePoint 2013's Newly Enhanced Social Features
- Micro-blogging and newsfeeds: Key social features for your site
- Mobile integration features: Strategies to connect with your customers
- The "cloud": How Microsoft's changes will affect you
- A few updated SharePoint features marketers are anxious about
- Question & Answer Session: Have Your SharePoint 2013 Questions Answered!
Scott Jamison is a world-renowned expert and trusted advisor on Microsoft's SharePoint, assisting with some of the most demanding deployments of SharePoint across the globe. Scott is an experienced leader with 20 years of experience delivering a wide range of collaborative business solutions for customers.
- Scott is an author of two leading SharePoint books: Essential SharePoint 2007 and Essential SharePoint 2010
- Scott is Managing Partner and CEO of Jornata (www.jornata.com), a top SharePoint consulting firm
- Scott is a SharePoint Certified Master and is a hand-picked teacher of the master course in Redmond
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.