- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Teacher Evaluations: Meet Standards & Improve Faculty Performance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Teacher evaluations can cause major headaches for administrators. The task can become rigorous and burdensome, whether it's selecting the right method while still meeting requirements, or providing positive feedback to encourage and improve your faculty. Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- Keys to implementing policies & procedures that meet standards
How to communicate effectively with your faculty during evaluations
- Steps to use your assessments to spark teacher improvement
- Specific methods for efficient and precise evaluations of teachers
This 60 minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the necessary information to perform teacher evaluations in a more accurate and efficient manner.
- Policies & Procedures to Ensure Evaluation Standards are Met
- Keys to determining the appropriate data and how to collect it
- How to use evaluations to reward teachers & facilitate improvement
- How to appropriately convey expectations and ramifications to faculty
- Strategies for Positive & Effective Communication With Your Teachers
- How to provide the right feedback throughout the assessment process
Solutions for having difficult conversations with poor performers
- New vs. veteran & tenured teachers: Keys to customizing your efforts
- Methods to Achieve Consistency, Efficiency & Accuracy in Your Evaluations
- Classroom based pupil achievement model: Steps for proper execution
- How to conduct Walk-Throughs to efficiently evaluate performance
- Tips for scheduling your assessments to prevent work overload
- Live Q&A Session: Have your real world evaluation questions answered
Dr. Kenneth Peterson is Emeritus Professor of Education at Portland State University. He has over 35 years of experience in teacher education and staff development, including teaching at the University of California, Berkley and the University of Utah.
- Dr. Peterson has been the principal investigator on five research grants on teacher evaluation, three of which came from the U.S. Department of Education. He is a consultant for the National Education Association, state teacher associations, state education departments, Teach for America, and various school districts.
- Dr. Peterson has authored three books, two on teacher evaluation (Corwin Press) and another concerning teacher hiring (ASCD), in addition to writing over 40 articles which have appeared in scholarly journals. He is also the President of the National Consortium for Research on Educational Accountability and Teacher Evaluation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.