- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Learning the Student Way: Visually Engage Students with Infographics Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Infographics are successful in the classroom because they grab the students' attention quickly helping them develop the critical skills to research, critique, summarize, and communicate information in a visual way. That's a great start for a teacher who prioritizes an inquiry-driven classroom, but how can you push their consumption further,and help students take ownership to create their own? Join us for this hands-on 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Best methods to enhance teaching & learning with Infographics
- Practical & pedagogical approaches to teaching with Infographics
- Keys to include Infographics & student assessment in your curriculum
- Research-based strategies that help your K-12 students create their own
- Create effective infographics: Information, data & technology to consider
- Useful infographics examples for your classroom so you can start today
This can't miss, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with tools and strategies to effectively utilize infographics in your classroom improving the teaching & learning experience.
- Teaching with Infographics: Best Strategies for Your Classroom
- Studying & understanding infographics: What your students need to know
- How to use infographics to teach different subjects
- How to revise already-created infographics & enhance the learning experience
- Create Engaging & Meaningful Infographics: A Guide for Teachers & Students
- Improve research & copywriting skills: How to engage & develop students
- Best tips to enhance student’s visual & design skills with infographics
- Summarize & present your research: Key tools that makes it easy
- Using Infographics in the Classroom: 5 Hands-on Strategies for K-12
- Infographics & technology: Best websites & programs for support
- Create and visualize your infographics: Web tools for the job
- Start today in your classroom: "Wow" infographic examples for K-12
- Live Q&A Session: Have your Infographic Questions Answered!
Kathy Schrock has been a school district Director of Technology, an instructional technology specialist, an adjunct education professor, and a middle school, academic, museum, and public library librarian.
- In her role of educational technologist, Kathy teaches graduate educational technology courses for Wilkes and Arcadia
Universities. She writes, speaks, blogs, tweets, and conducts professional development workshops, presentations, and
keynotes nationally and internationally. In addition, Kathy has a series of regular Webinar presentations.
- Kathy's research interests include online tools to support teaching and learning, the role of emerging
technologies in the classroom, and copyright and intellectual property. She is currently on the Board of
Directors for ISTE, the national educational technology organization.
- Kathy has written hundreds of articles and several books dealing with the best ways
technology can be embedded seamlessly into the curriculum.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.