- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
New FMLA Rules: What Has to Change? What Can Stay the Same? Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
There are only a few weeks left to comply with the new FMLA changes. Get the facts by joining us for a live, 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- FMLA policy changes that do and don't need to be made
- What steps you need to take NOW to be compliant by the January 16th deadline
- How to interpret the changes that apply to military families
- What you should never do when investigating potential FMLA abuse
Are you reading multiple update articles on the new final FMLA regulations, but still searching for answers as to how your FMLA policies, procedures, and documentation need to be changed? In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, you and your colleagues will be provided with critical information on the newest FMLA changes and the policy updates necessary to be compliant in 2009.
- What You Need to Know to be FMLA Compliant in 2009
- What are the new rules concerning medical certification?
- How do you determine an "eligible employee" who has worked the required 12 months?
- New FMLA leave provisions that may require changes to employers' procedures
- FMLA Do's and Don'ts: Common FMLA Pitfalls in Employee Benefits
- How have the administrative and notification requirements changed?
- How are benefits resumed upon return from FMLA?
- What are the rights of employees during the FMLA-covered leave period?
- FMLA Changes for 2009 - What You Need to Know
- What new policy changes are necessary with the final FMLA changes?
- How did the DOL change the substitution of paid leave rules?
- Tips on the reinstatement of benefits after return from FMLA leave?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific FMLA questions answered
David Benoit focuses his legal practice on design and compliance of employee benefit plans, with a specialty in health and welfare plans.
- Mr. Benoit has practiced in the area of Employee Benefits for over 14 years, working with both a national law firm in Atlanta, Georgia, and a "Big 4" national accounting firm. Mr. Benoit is a founding member of Benoit Diaz, which specializes exclusively in employee benefits, with special focus on health and welfare issues.
- Mr. Benoit has written for numerous publications, including serving as a contributing author to the "Flexible Benefits Answer Book" from 2006 to present, and has spoken at multiple local and national conferences and seminars on employee benefits issues.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.