- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Getting Employees to Take Personal Responsibility for Safety Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Regardless of how much time, effort and money you put into safety training, certain employees (you know the ones!) just won't take personal accountability for their actions. So how can you get them on the right track and stop being a threat to workplace safety? In this 60-minute audio conference you and your supervisors will discover:
- How to implement a system of accountability that improves safety performance
- Keys to getting employees to really understand the impact of their actions
- What you can do to foster a culture of safety excellence in your organization
- Ways to get management onboard with your safety accountability practices
- Best ways to define and measure progress towards a better safety record
Implementing a System of Accountability is the framework to drive safety performance by integrating safety procedures into all aspects of job performance. This 60-minute program shows you how to create a culture where everyone from top to bottom knows what they're accountable for, and why everyone's responsible for ensuring good safety
- Getting Employees to Take Personal Accountability for Safety
- How you can finally get through to employees that ignore safety
- Developing a culture where everyone takes personal responsibility
- Accountability: What it means to the success of your safety program
- Best practices to encourage and reward safety performance
- Steps to Significantly Improve Safety in Your Workplace
- Actions that deliver immediate and dramatic safety results
- Tying safety practices to employee job performance
- Getting management involved in safety accountability methods
- Keys to defining and training the safety behavior you want
- Measuring Results: Are You on Track to Better Safety?
- Effectively measuring safety performance and improvement
- Continuous improvement models to sustain safety improvement
- Shifting away from incident data to leading indicators
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific safety accountability questions answered!
Todd Efird, CSP, has over 20 years of safety management experience.
- Efird is a Senior Consultant with Portland, Ore.-based CoreMedia
Served with leading Claims Administrative Services, a division of Heartland Security Insurance Group
- Directed a team of safety and loss control services professionals that served 470 school districts across Texas and Louisiana, as well as hundreds of private-industry clients across Texas
- Worked with Sara Lee Corp. and Gerdau AmeriSteel, where he served as Director of Corporate Safety
- Professional membership in the East Texas Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.