- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Salary Discussions in Today's Economy: Keys to Reducing the Pain Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Times are tough, money's tight and your employees are nervous. Even in more stable times most managers dread salary discussions. Yet, even in these challenging times you can maintain morale, keep your workers motivated, and even increase productivity. Join us for a live 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- How to talk about compensation in ways that employees view as equitable
- Help your employees understand what they can do to gain higher pay
- How to tell your best performers you can only give them an average raise
- Help employees feel valued, at every compensation level
- Keys to discussing factors that impact compensation decisions
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you with information that effectively helps you handle any employee compensation conversation in ways that increase employee enthusiasm, potential and productivity.
- Keys to Handle Your Toughest Salary Discussions
- Ways to respond when a poor-performing employee requests additional pay
- How to get the most out of announcing a pay-raise to an employee
- How to tell your top performers they are not getting the raise they want
- The Do's & Don'ts of Compensation Conversations
- Effectively discuss how compensation is linked to performance
- How to respond to "You're not being fair"
- Motivate without money: What you can do today to inspire your best employees
- Specific examples of what you should and shouldn't say
- How to Calm Employees Fears in Today's Tough Economic Times
- Rewards and recognition: what is and isn't working?
- How to announce bonus and other incentive plans
- What to say when you can't bring an employee's pay up to market rate
- How to get employees to come to you with their compensation-related complaints
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have Your Toughest Onboarding Questions Answered!
Expert, Pam Hein is Hewitt's Midwest Communication Practice Leader. In this role, she is responsible for the business results Hewitt Communication professionals are delivering to clients.
- Her accountabilities also include people leadership (including recruiting, development, and retention) for the 100+Hewitt Communication consulting professionals in the Midwest. She is a Principal of the firm and a member of Hewitt's North America Communication Leadership Team.
- In addition to her leadership role, Pam has consulted for more than 15 years on a wide range of HR-related communication issues including organizational change, mergers and acquisitions, total rewards, compensation, and benefits.
- She has developed and implemented communication approaches and transition management solutions for a variety of companies during her career, with a particular emphasis on compensation communication.
- Her clients have included: Abbott Laboratories, Hewlett-Packard, Nalco Company, NiSource, and W. W. Grainger, Inc.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.