- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
8 Ways to Motivate Your Reps: No Need for Dollars & Cents Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
In today's tough economy, Customer Service Managers are being asked to do more with less. How do you motivate your reps to provide outstanding service with all of the pressure and increased demands? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover:
- Motivational Tips and Tricks that Work Better Than Money
- Expert Secrets to Inspire Your Best Customer Service Reps
- Feedback that Increases Performance-What to Say & What to Avoid
- Steps to Create a Development Plan for Each Member of Your team
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues will learn techniques to improve morale, motivation, and productivity in your customer service department.
- Leadership Skills of Today's Top Customer Service Managers
- Do's and don'ts of motivation every CS manager should know
- Tips to successfully promote change - being firm but fair
- Key questions that every supervisor should be asking
- Building a Motivated Customer Service Team That Goes the Extra Mile
- 8 Principals of Behavior - How to use them to your advantage
- Rewards and recognition: What is and isn't working?
- Keys to building credibility and trust with your team
- Dealing with Underperforming Reps: Tips You Can Use Now
- Tips & tricks for delivering hard-hitting messages
- Proven Strategies to stop behavior problems in their tracks
- Criticize without trampling egos: The do's and don'ts
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions about motivating without money answered.
We are pleased to bring to you for the first time, Larry Johnson, one of our highest rated presenters. He is recognized as a leading expert in reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale.
- Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm
- His clients include Harley-Davidson, the National Apartment Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald's Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, and the American Health Care Association.
- Larry has written more than 50 articles on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.