- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Rescuing Your Safety Committee: How to Get Results from Your Safety Program Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Safety Committee meetings can go on and on endlessly, and yet accomplish little. This 60-minute audio conference will give you tools to get your struggling committee focused and on the right track. Please join us to learn:
- How to get your committee re-focused to improve your safety program & culture
- The five critical stages for developing an effective Safety Committee
- Ways to invigorate your safety program and take it to "World-class"
- Tips to build enthusiasm from committee members and your employees
- When states require that you have a committee in place
Whether you are looking for ways to invigorate your existing safety committee, or just starting a committee, this 60-minute program provides actionable information to build a strong safety program and culture in your organization - significantly decrease workplace injuries.
- Building a Better Safety Committee: What's Working Today
- Keys to developing the mission statement and purpose
- Getting the support and resources your committee needs to work
- Tips for sustaining the effectiveness of your safety program
- Infusing resources and leadership needed to get results
- Five Stages for Creating an Effective Safety Committee
- Getting the mandate: Steps to start off right
- Laying the foundation for a successful committee
- The Early Years: How do you keep the momentum going?
- What Happened To US? When good committees go bad
- Finally Getting it Right: Evaluating results & making lasting improvements
- Setting Up Your Safety Committee to Succeed
- Selecting the best members for your committee
- Involving different levels of staff and delegating tasks
- Is your committee advisory or action oriented?
- Live Question & Answer Session - have your specific safety committee questions answered
Pamela Ferrante, CSP, CHMM is the owner of J&C Safety Consultants, a health and safety consulting firm with an office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- She has been in private practice for a number of years following traditional health and safety positions with varying companies, including environmental remediation consulting firms and industrial hygiene practices.
- Pam's areas of specialization include review and/or design of corporate health and safety programs, customized training programs for OSHA compliance, site-specific health and safety plans, and jobsite audits.
- She is qualified to provide OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Outreach Classes for both General Industry and the Construction Industry.
- Pam is a frequent presenter and instructor for conferences including American Society of Safety Engineers Professional Development Conference, Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials Managers Professional Development Conference, Alleghenies Regional Safety Conference, and the 77th Annual Ohio Safety Congress and Expo.
- Presentation topics include: "What Me Worry? What Your Organization Should be Doing to Prepare for the Flu Pandemic," "Minimizing Incidents in an Aging Workforce," and "When OSHA Comes Knocking - Is It Really Out of Your Control."
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.