- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Handling Bad News: Proven Ways to Keep Employees Engaged Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
When a company has a layoff or faces a major change, early response to the needs and concerns of surviving employees is essential. Employees who feel insecure about their jobs may quit in the midst of bracing themselves for another round of layoffs or reorganization that may never occur. A "do nothing" policy is a recipe for disaster. Yet, many organizations are often at a loss as to what to do. Join us for a live 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Keys to counseling disengaged employees with confidence, credibility and tact.
- How to help "survivors" get past the trauma of layoff and/or an uncertain future.
- Get employees to do what needs to be done without manipulating them.
- No non-sense tips to lead your team through the change process.
- Manage gossip and rumors during times of change and uncertainty.
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you with information that will help you effectively manage your team through the changes so common in tough economic times.
- Keys to Managing Successfully During Times of Change & Uncertainty
- What your best employees expect from you now - and how to deliver
- Management coaching styles that help (and hurt) morale
- How to build loyalty even if employees are not especially loyal to the organization
- Problem-solving approaches to managing the grief associated with loss.
- Keys to Increasing Employee Engagement
- Real-world techniques to learn and address the concerns of your best employees
- Keys to getting even your most disengaged employee back on track
- The 4 key motivational tools that works better than money
- Handling the Gossip and Rumors that Kill Morale
- Learn the lost art of confronting rumors head on - to get the info you need
- The top three morale killers - don't let them happen!
- Head off negative emotions - before they spread
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have Your Toughest Onboarding Questions Answered!
Employee engagement expert, Carol Hacker has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for over 20 years.
- As president of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with government agencies as well as private industries throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices.
- Her goal is to help managers, supervisors, and HR professionals meet the leadership challenge. Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of employee engagement, recruiting, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and more.
- Carol is the author of 13 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles. She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.