- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
MUST HAVE Value Stream Maps To Increase Customer Value Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Value Stream Mapping (VSM) is a highly effective and useful tool that helps your organization find and minimize waste in your processes. It allows you to more easily quantify your time, resources and dollars. During this 60-minute audio conference, you will learn how the VSM can be incorporated into an organization's continual improvement program to show high value improvements. Please join us to discover:
- Value Stream Mapping as part of the PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) Cycle
- The Four Step Value Stream Mapping cycle to make your company leaner
- Prioritizing, implementing and tracking Kaizen projects and the Future State Plan
- Real World Examples - How VSM drives improvement in similar organizations
This practical, 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with clear, practical ways to use Value Stream Mapping as a flexible tool to meet your organizations standards.
- Understanding Waste as it Exists; Where Is It In Your Process?
- Define waste and value; learn how much it can cost you
- Define the 8 wastes that exist within all organizations and value streams
- Discuss avoidable and unavoidable waste and how to avoid failing efforts
- Organizational Structure to Support Continual Improvement
- Management responsibilities; how to get buy in from your company
- Identify responsibilities for all parts of the VSM process
- Reports and feedback to help drive Value Stream Improvements
- Understand the 4 Step Value Stream Mapping Process
- Determine the team members for the process; where can you get the most help?
- Learn to identify waste with the Value Stream Map, which will save you money
- Find out how to prioritize Value Stream Improvements for maximum efficiency
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific VSM questions answered
Tom Gray is founder and President of Productivity Improvement Network, Inc. (PIN), a consulting firm that specializes in quality systems/quality tools, lean, and operations management.
- Tom worked 15 years in various capacities supporting the automotive, aerospace and healthcare industries, holding such positions as Manufacturing Manager, Laboratory Manager, Quality Manager and Operations Manager.
- He has assisted companies gain registration to ISO 9001, TS-16949, AS9100, ISO 13485, and Nadcap.
- In addition, Tom has helped organizations develop and implement Lean Six-Sigma tools and techniques, including Value Stream Mapping, 5S, KanBan, Total Productive Maintenance, and Set-Up Reduction. Tom has a BS in Chemistry from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and an MBA from the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.