- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Handling Difficult Conversations: Keys to Stopping Bad Behavior Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
We all do it - avoid difficult conversations, hoping the problem will go away. If left unaddressed, these problems fester - causing bigger problems for you and your team. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover how to:
- Deliver criticism without creating confrontation and conflict
- Eliminate the fear of confronting employees
- Handle employees with bad attitudes
- Prevent a worker's negative emotions from spreading to others
Great communicators know the importance of dealing with tough situations - quickly and professionally. Tools exist that can make these conversations happen sooner, go more smoothly and produce better outcomes. This 60-minute program will provide you with proven ways to handle difficult conversation, allowing you to create and maintain a more positive work environment for your entire team.
- Keys to Dealing with "Attitude Problems" and "Rule Breakers"
- Keys to delivering hard-hitting messages
- Take control of your toughest behavior problems
- Head off negative emotions - before they spread
- Specific Examples of What to Say - and When to Say it
- Criticize without trampling egos: The do's and don'ts
- Eliminate the fear of confronting difficult employees
- Turn difficult employees into valuable team members
- Handle the Most Difficult Conversations with Employees
- Tips to managing conflict - instead of having it manage you
- How to build trust and create the most positive outcome
- Keys to becoming solution focused - not problem focused
- Live Question and Answer Sessions - Have Your Specific Questions Answered
Back by popular demand, Larry Johnson is one of our highest rated presenters. He is recognized as a leading expert in reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale.
- Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm
- His clients include Harley-Davidson, the National Apartment Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald's Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, and the American Health Care Association.
- Larry has written more than 50 articles on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.