- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Stand Out with Stand Up Service: Keys to Outstanding Customer Service Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Now is not the time to skimp on your customer strategy, but to develop the kind of customer relationships and experiences that will keep your customers happy even as budgets are being squeezed. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Creating a Customer-Focused Service Survival Strategy
- Listening Techniques that Identify Customers' Unmet Needs
- The 6 Critical Reasons Customers Leave & How to Manage Them
- Customer Service Tactics to Differentiate from Your Competitors
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues provide service that impresses customers, keeps them coming back, and exceeds the competition.
- Satisfaction is not enough-How to Meet the Expectations of TODAY's Customer
- Questions that get the answers you need to help your customers
- Why satisfied customers leave after you've delivered good service
- 5 ways to become an active listener - even when you're busy
- Keys to putting your customers first-every time and all the time
- Stop Kissing Your Customers Goodbye-Rules for Customer Retention
- The Seven Sins of Service-and how to avoid them
- Manage customer expectations before & during complaint recovery
- How to respond to customers who want you to "bend the rules"
- Earn Customer Loyalty-How to Add Value Without Lowering Your Prices
- 10 ways to make your customers feel valued without breaking bank
- Strategies to Build a Reputation of Reliability with Your Customers
- The Barriers to Building Loyalty-and how to break through them
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific customer loyalty questions answered
Debra J. Schmidt., also known as the Loyalty Leader. She is the author of "Building Customer Loyalty from the Inside Out". As a consultant, corporate trainer and professional speaker, Debra helps companies boost their profits by leading the way to greater customer, employee and brand loyalty. Debra is in demand as one of the nation's top customer loyalty experts - helping clients keep more customers, retain more employees, get more referrals and sell more products.
- As the owner of Loyalty Leader Inc., Debra provides training, consulting and keynote addresses for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, professional organizations and trade associations throughout the United States.
- She has developed customer service standards and delivered training for companies such as Northwestern Mutual, Miller Brewing Company, Wells Fargo, Roundy's, American Family Insurance, Kohler Co, Lucent Technologies and the Green Bay Packers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.