- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Negotiating to Save Vendor Costs – What’s Working Now Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Negotiating skills don't come naturally, but learning the proper techniques can save your company cash today. Please join us in this 60-minute audio conference to hear subject-matter expert Jessica Butler discuss:
- Essential negotiation tips you need to know now - Save your company cash!
- What to do when people say "no" - Don't take no for an answer
- Vital tips for negotiating with vendors & clients - Get lower payment rates
- Dealing with difficult people - How to get what you want
In this essential 60-minute program you and your colleagues will discover how to save your company money on vendor fees and payment options with top notch negotiation skills.
- Saving your Company Money - Best Ways to Lower Vendor & Client Costs
- Essential negotiation checklist - What you need to know to lower costs
- Negotiating landmines - How to deal with the most difficult people
- Vital preparation tools for negotiating - Obtain better contracts & payments
- Negotiation as an Art - How to Speak the Language
- Negotiating as a craft - What you should & shouldn't say
- Specific words you should use & avoid the "dirty words" during tough negotiations
- Ways to plan your negotiation session for victory
- Negotiation Strategies to Get What you Want
- Applying your persuasive skills on a daily basis - Save money on everyday items
- When is it appropriate to negotiate in business deals - and when to hold off
- How to avoid conflict with associates - But STILL get what you want
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific Negotiation Skills questions answered!
Jessica Butler is the founder of Attain Consulting Group. Her experience includes:
- Known throughout the industry as an expert and thought leader in the area of deduction management and negotiation, Jessica is frequently published and is a highly sought-after speaker at conferences and seminars.
- Ms. Butler created Attain after discovering her talent for helping companies reduce retail chargebacks and deductions.
- Through the creation of Attain Academy, companies can now take advantage of numerous on-line retail deduction seminars, workshops and discussion groups designed to help companies Take Control of Deductions and improve cash flow.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.