- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Purge Your Inventory: Strategies to Eliminating Your Warehouse Waste Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Dead inventory is problem for a lot of companies. Your challenge is to transform it into a valuable company resource. Dead inventory management is not a one time event. It requires a perpetual approach to keep it in check. Please join us to discover in this webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to identify your current dead inventory.
- How to prevent new streams of dying product from entering your warehouse.
- How to lower inventory levels without jeopardizing customer service.
- How to implement a perpetual program to unlock trapped inventory.
In this webinar you will learn how to eliminate dead inventory and make vast improvements to the efficiency and success of your company by lowering inventory levels.
- Turning Dead Inventory into A Valuable Resource
- How to create an incentive on recovery for dead inventory.
- How to convert dead inventory into practical resource.
- 3 opportunities: Selling Online - Industry Peers - Trade Associations
- How Do You Make Your Inventory Leaner - Identifying Dead Inventory
- Learn how to segregate the living from the dead.
- How to return to suppliers - efficient return procedures.
- How to shut down replenishment controls.
- Creating the Long term plan - Dead inventory management is not a one time event
- How to use and measure with the proper metrics.
- Proven Strategies of what works and what doesn't in cycle counting.
- Creating an internal Dead inventory reporting structure.
- Live Question and Answer Session - Have real-world issues addressed!
Jason Bader is the Managing Partner of The Distribution Team, Inc. The Distribution Team specializes in providing excellence in inventory management training, business operations consulting and technology utilization to the wholesale distribution industry.
- Jason brings over 20 years of experience working in the distribution field. He has overseen various operational teams, managed small and large facilities, and has served in an executive management capacity for the last 10 years.
- Prior to joining The Distribution Team, he spent four years on the board of directors with the Specialty Tools and Fasteners Distributor Association. In his final year, he was given the honor of being the youngest president in the association's 26 year history.
- Jason is a graduate of the University of Oregon.
- Jason finds himself in the unique position of being a true practitioner turned educator. He focuses his speaking engagements on practical experience. He often draws from real experience as a way to teach his audience how to overcome challenges in the wholesale distribution industry. Jason has written articles for several trade publications and industry newsletters. He is currently a contributing editor to The Wholesaler.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.