- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Boost Donations: How to Motivate Your Board to Raise More Money Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Sometimes getting your board to embrace their fundraising responsibilities can be really frustrating. The reality is that fund development by your board is critical to your nonprofit organization. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- 10 proven strategies to engage your board members in fundraising
- Creative techniques to ignite passion for the cause and increase fundraising
- How to manage expectations - yours and your board's
- Techniques to recruit board members who will embrace their fundraising responsibilities
In this practical, 60-minute, audio conference, you and your colleagues will discover techniques and tactics to light the fire for your cause and motivate your board to raise more money.
- Getting Your Board on Board for Fundraising
- How to get board members to "buy in" to the fundraising duties
- What you can do to ensure your board is motivated to raise more money
- Recognizing why board members want to join your organization
- Keys to Creating a Successful Fundraising Culture
- The 3 types of board members & their role in fundraising
- Understand why your board members embrace your cause
- Aligning board members with your mission and cause
- Proven Strategies to Make Changes in Your Organization
- What to look for when recruiting new candidates
- Systematic approach for board member orientation
- Motivate your board members with a great story to tell
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific nonprofit questions answered
Richard Male is president of Richard Male & Associates, a national training and consulting company. He has over 30 years of experience and is a recognized leader in the fields of leadership development, fundraising, community organizing and public policy for non-profit organizations.
- He has served as executive director and CEO of three broad-based nonprofit organizations in Missouri, Utah and Colorado.
- Rich founded the Community Resource Center (CRC), which has provided a variety of training, consulting, and leadership services to over 3,000 non-profit organizations throughout the US. Under Rich's leadership, CRC was honored with the Samaritan Institute Award from the Colorado Ethics in Business Award.
- Rich received the William Funk Award for Building Community from the Colorado Association of Non-Profit Organizations.
- Rich has taught both undergraduate and graduate level courses in a variety of topics relating to non-profits.
- Rich has provided community organization, leadership development and fundraising assistance to civil and human rights groups in Israel.
- In 1996, Rich formed Grant Guides, Plus, a for profit corporation that provided information, training and educational assistance to non-profit organizations. In 2000, Grant Guides, Plus was merged with GrantSeeker.com
- Rich received his undergraduate degree in economics from New York University and a Masters in Social Work from Washington University in St. Louis.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.