- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Root Cause Analysis: Quality Improvement Techniques for Your Facility Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
In this 60-minute audio conference, you will gain tools that get to the root cause of recurring problems that damage quality and customer service. These critical tools will help you to create lasting solutions. Please join us to discover:
- Specific root cause analysis tools you can apply now to cut errors
- Three ways to solve the root cause of a problem
- Essential steps for a successful root cause investigation
- Prevention tips How to diagnose recurring problems
There are no quick fixes when it comes to your quality program. In this 60-minute program our topic expert will show you how to dig down to and correct the true underlying problems that are having a negative impact on your quality.
- Finding & Correcting the Root Cause of Each Problem
- The four "levels of cause" that lead to repetitive error - Pitfalls to avoid
- Creating your analysis plan - Vital guidelines for success
- Sort through symptoms to attack the source of problems
- Essential Root Cause Tools to Improve Quality Today
- Actual root cause & System root cause - What are the differences?
- Utilizing SMART goals when problem solving
- Examples of charts, matrixes and worksheets to solve your problems
- Root Cause Analysis Tools: Eliminating Recurring Problems
- Preventative, detective, and reactive actions you can apply today
- Root cause processes: Control Barrier Analysis approach & Task and Change Analysis
- Fishbone Processes & FMEA: Techniques to improve quality
- Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world root cause questions answered!
Cathy Fisher is a skilled presenter and a recognized expert in the Quality field. Her experience includes:
- Founder of Quality Improvement Strategies, a quality consulting, training and business development organization.
- Assisting organizations nation-wide in gaining the most benefit from their business management systems.
- Working with manufacturers and other industries throughout the United States and worldwide on management system development/implementation and team-oriented application of related quality improvement tools.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.