- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
ARRA Funding For Your School: Acquiring & Managing Stimulus Dollars Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) will distribute nearly $100 billion in federal funds for education to schools over the next few months. Educators face a historic opportunity to improve teacher effectiveness, prevent educator layoffs, and make other one-time investments to help their students and their school systems. But how do you get this money and what do you have to do with it? How do you wade through the continuing evolution of guidance available and make sound financial choices for your school? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- What ARRA dollars are available to your district & how do you get it?
- What your school can & cannot do with your stimulus grant money
- Tracking & Reporting ARRA Funds- how to ensure accuracy & compliance
- The consequences of improper stimulus spending & how to avoid them
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will help K-12 educators further understand and navigate the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in order to improve student achievement in individual schools, districts, and states.
- Keys to Applying for & Obtaining Federal Funding Under the ARRA
- Determining eligibility for entitlement funds & formula grants
- Using Stimulus funds for school construction- QZABs & Construction Bonds
- Keys to applying for competitive grants under the ARRA
- "Strings" attached to stimulus funds- considerations for your school
- What Appropriate & Allowable Uses of Funds are Authorized by the ARRA?
- Modernize, renovate, repair, or build- which projects are eligible?
- Make the most of federal funding- suggested spending under the ARRA
- Tips to avoid improper use of stimulus money at your school
- Compliance Under the ARRA: Tips to Manage Your New Federal Funding
- Monitoring & Reporting requirements: when, how, & what is required?
- What your school needs to know about maintenance of effort waivers
- Supplement vs. Supplant & other fiscal considerations for your school
- Internal Audit Plans for ARRA funds- ensure transparency & accuracy
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific K-12 Stimulus Grants Management questions answered by our expert speaker.
Anna M Munson, MBA is executive director of federal grants management in the St. Louis Public Schools. A former state compliance supervisor, Ms. Munson also served as state director of business management in the Missouri Division of Special Education.
- She has been speaking nationally on federal education stimulus funding compliance for the past several months.
- Anna manages over $85M in federal funds for a district enrollment of approximately 27,000.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.