- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
What Every Nonprofit Needs to Know about Cause Marketing Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Partnering your nonprofit organization with the right corporation is a proven way to promote your cause and increase donations for both large and small nonprofit organizations. The "pink" marketing campaign to support breast cancer awareness and research is a perfect example of the power of cause-marketing in fundraising and awareness building. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Effective types of cause marketing initiatives and their benefits
- 3 steps toward building a relationship with the right corporate partner
- A proven step-by-step strategic framework to build & enhance your program
- Innovative methods to boost funds and cause partnerships in challenging economic times
In this practical, 60-minute, audio conference, you and your colleagues will discover tactics to build and enhance your cause marketing program, and techniques to develop meaningful partnerships that result in success for both the nonprofit and corporation.
- Critical Strategies to Generate Revenue, Gain Visibility & Build Your Program
- Proven strategies to kick-start cause marketing for your nonprofit
- Easy to follow steps for landing the right corporate partner
- Tips for producing a profitable, cooperative cause marketing relationship
- Selling Your Organization To Corporations & Businesses - of All Sizes!
- Tips, trends and best practices to ensure success of your cause marketing program
- Mistakes to avoid when developing your program
- What you need to know to tap into your potential partner's interests and needs
- Key Business Drivers & Motivations for Greatest Success
- 7 proven principles of success to build a robust cause marketing program
- What are the golden rules you need to know to gain the biggest impact?
- Real life examples of cause marketing success
- Question and Answer Session - Have your specific cause marketing questions answered by our expert speaker!
Jocelyne Daw is the author of Cause Marketing for Nonprofits, the definitive hands-on guide to cause marketing. Jocelyne is a recognized leader and pioneer in creating cause marketing partnerships.
- For over 20 years, she has actively used cause marketing as an important fundraising, marketing and corporate citizenship tool to advance community and business needs using the principles set forth in her book.
- A sought after presenter, mentor and consultant Jocelyne has developed over 30 innovative, signature cause marketing programs in support of community causes, working with some of the largest global companies like General Mills, Hallmark, Subaru, Frigidaire to regional and niche businesses.
- Jocelyne is a regular presenter on cause marketing and community-business partnerships and has been recognized by the American Marketing Association for her work in this growing field.
- Jocelyne's book, Cause Marketing for Nonprofits: Partner for Purpose, Passion and Profits (John Wiley/AFP, 2006) and other information on cause marketing is available at www.causemarketing.ca. The book can also be purchased at Amazon.com.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.