- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Obama & EFCA: Latest Happenings & What You Can Do to Prepare Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) will make it easier for your employees to unionize. How can you prepare for the possibility that the EFCA will soon become reality? Don't wait to prepare until the EFCA becomes law - it will be too late! Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- 7 steps you can take now to reduce your union-organizing vulnerability
- The latest update on the status of The Employee Free Choice Act
- How traditional union organization campaigns would change with the EFCA
- Other proposed legislation or changes - and their impact on labor relations
This practical, 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the very latest information about the Employee Free Choice Act and steps you can take now to prepare for the potential changes ahead.
- The Employee Free Choice Act - What You Need to Know Today
- What are the major components of the EFCA & predictions for the final outcome
- Keys to the secret ballot issue & how much it could cost you
- What you need to know about increased penalties for NLRA violations
- What the Employee Free Choice Act and Other Labor Laws Mean to Your Workplace
- How the EFCA would dramatically change the face of labor relations today
Your rights and obligations under the EFCA - what you need to know
- Other labor union bills - RESPECT Act & Patriot Employers Act - that could impact union organizing
- Legal Do's & Don'ts - How to Prepare Now to Remain a Union Free Workplace
- Keys to assessing the risk of unionization at your workplace
- Steps to take now to lawfully educate your workers about the dangers of unions
- How EFCA may impact the current legal do's & don'ts pertaining to union organizing drives
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific EFCA questions answered
Maria Anastas represents employers in the full range of labor and employment law matters with a primary emphasis on traditional labor law.
- Maria handles union organizing drives and corporate campaigns, proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board, collective bargaining proceedings and arbitration hearings.
- She provides comprehensive labor relations training to managers and supervisors throughout the United States. She also provides communications guidance to employers in union negotiations, and counsels her clients in hiring, promotion, discipline and termination procedures.
- Maria also trains employers in critical employee-relations issues, including sexual harassment, wage and hour laws and supervisor communication skills.
- Ms. Anastas is a highly sought after presenter on labor & employment law topics.
- Maria serves as an Editor for the "The Developing Labor Law" and has been recognized as one of the "Top 100 Labor Lawyers in America" by the Labor Relations Institute. (This distinction is awarded to labor lawyers who successfully handle a large volume of union elections.)
- She received her J.D. from Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana and worked for the National Labor Relations Board as a field attorney prior to entering private practice.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.