- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Stop Reps from Sucking the Life Out of You: Critical Coaching Skills Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Great Customer Service coaches create environments with higher morale, tremendous loyalty and increased productivity. There are simple, but powerful ways for today's management to improve their coaching skills. Join us of a 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover:
- Change behavior - by rewarding the behaviors you want continued
- 5 Keys to effective counseling
- Drive stronger results and excellence through others
- Effectively handle attitude problems and rule-breakers
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your
colleagues with tools necessary to properly coach, counsel, and mentor employee for improved work performance.
- Coaching Styles That Will Inspire Your Team
- Get the 5 part formula for counseling & coaching
- How to improve productivity with proficient skills
- Understanding mentoring as a critical part of management
- Improving Performance Through Coaching, Counseling & Mentoring
- Understanding the 3 skills & the difference between them
- Four possible outcomes of counseling or coaching
- Understanding differences of a skill, attitude or knowledge problem
- Five Steps to Counseling for Improved Performance
- Take control of problems in a non-threatening manner
- How to ask questions, collect information, & identify solutions
- Determine course of action & follow-up
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific coaching for managers questions answered.
Peggy Morrow is president of the consulting firm, Peggy Morrow & Associates. For over 27 years Peggy has been in demand as one of the top customer service, teambuilding and communication skills consultants, workshop leaders and speakers. She has developed comprehensive external and internal customer service, performance improvement and team building strategic plans and programs for a variety of clients both large and small. Her background includes:
- Author of four books and other learning tools on customer service, customer loyalty, teams and communications skills.
- Peggy also writes a weekly newspaper column on workforce performance improvement, a bi monthly customer service column for the Better Business Bureau of Houston and has been named a "content expert" for Inc.com.
- Peggy has written over 400 articles on customer service and management.
- Peggy has served such clients Peggy's clients include financial institutions, corporations, sports teams, healthcare, hospitality and academic institutions including ExxonMobil, IKEA, Rice University, Texas Medical Center, The Hartford, JPMorgan Chase, El Paso Energy, Houston Zoo.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.