- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Safety Orientation: Getting New-Hires Onboard for World-class Safety Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
When a new employee firsts starts, do you take full advantage of the opportunity by providing safety "onboarding"? There is never a better time to ensure new-hires clearly understand your safety mission and what is expected of them. In this 60-minute audio conference you and your supervisors will learn:
- What new employees need to know about your safety program on day one
- How to keep new-hires focused and engaged during your orientation training
- Tips for developing an effective safety orientation program for your company
- What you can do to get employees onboard with your safety mission
- Orientation ideas for department transfers and return-to-work employees
This 60-minute program provides guidelines to create a new-hire safety orientation program that enforces your organizations safety goals, and tips to keep them actively involved during the training process.
- First Day on the Job: Safety Orientation Tips for New Employees
- What you can do the first day to make your safety message stick
Ways to engage new-hires and have some fun during safety training
- Policies and procedures employees should know before they go home
- Finding the right balance to educate, not overwhelm new employees
- Keys to Creating an Effective Safety Orientation Program
- Setting safety goals and expectations from the starts
- Activities that make up a well-rounded orientation program
- Tips for making safety a vital part of your company's orientation process
- Ensuring the On-going Success of Safety Training and Orientation
- What you can do to re-enforce training from those first days
- Safety orientation for department transfers and return-from-leave workers
Common orientation mistakes that can derail your program
- Live Question & Answer Session - get real-world answers to your specific safety orientation questions!
Pamela Ferrante, CSP, CHMM is the President of JC Safety & Environmental, Inc. a health and safety consulting firm with an office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. JC Safety & Environmental, Inc. provides broad-based services to a variety of clients in multiple sectors including light manufacturing, heavy industry and construction as well as Municipal Governmental Authorities and environmental remediation firms.
- JC Safety's areas of specialization include review and/or design of corporate health and safety programs, Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems audits, customized training programs for OSHA compliance, and site-specific health and safety plans. JC safety staff is also qualified to provide OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Outreach Classes for both General Industry and the Construction Industry and have taught provided countless training sessions on internal emergency response preparedness.
Pam is a Professional Member of American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) and has been active in the Western Pennsylvania Chapter for four years, recently serving as its President. She is also active at the Society level serving as a member of both the Leadership Conference Task Force and the Technical Publications Advisory Committee.
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.