- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Excelling as a New Supervisor: Essential Skills for Your Rising Stars Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Leading, motivating and dealing with difficult employees - these are some of the challenges facing today's supervisors. So how do great bosses consistently drive such high-performance from their teams? Join us for a practical 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover how to:
- Make the transition from team player to take-charge leader
- Give feedback that increases performance and accountability
Coach people to succeed: What is and isn't working
- Effectively handle attitude problems and rule-breakers
This program is based on solid research that shows what supervisors can do today to make a significant difference in the performance of direct reports. This 60-minute fast-paced, content-packed, humor-laced program will provide you with the training tools to help new managers reduce staff turnover, increase productivity and enhance employee morale
- Becoming a Team Leader Famous for Strong Results
- Management styles that help (and hurt) productivity
- Keys to inspiring your employees to "go the extra mile"
- Feedback that increases performance and accountability
- Coaching Your Employees to Succeed
- What your best employees expect - and how to deliver
- Boost morale: Ways to spark passion in your employees
- Create a culture - where employees want to succeed
- Confronting - and Changing - Bad behavior
- Take control of your toughest behavior problems
Provide feedback without trampling egos: The do's and don'ts
- Overcoming the fear of the difficult conversations
- Question and Answer Session - Have your specific issues addressed!
Back by popular demand, Larry Johnson is one of our highest rated presenters. He is recognized as a leading expert in reducing turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale.
- Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful international management development firm
- His clients include Harley-Davidson, the National Apartment Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald's Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, and the American Health Care Association.
- Larry has written more than 50 articles on the topics of leadership, people management, customer service, and changing corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.