- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Unclaimed Property Compliance: What You Need To Do Today WEBINAR Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Many states are now hiring aggressive, third party auditors on a contingency basis to enforce unclaimed property laws. With this increasing enforcement, it is more important than even to ensure you're on top of the latest reporting requirements. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- The statutory and regulatory requirements for unclaimed property
- Types of unclaimed property & dormancy period requirements
- Processes and procedures for reporting unclaimed property
- How to identify hidden unclaimed property in your company
- How to prepare for, and prevent, an audit
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information from an unclaimed property expert on how to manage the risk of unclaimed property for your organization and stay in compliance.
- Reporting Unclaimed Property: Keys To Compliance
- What types of property must be reported?
- How to handle outstanding A/P and payroll checks
- Recent state enforcement efforts & their affect on you
- How dormancy periods are applied to Unclaimed Property
- Escheatment Guidelines To Meet The Latest Requirements
- Reporting unclaimed property: Obligations & accountability
- How you can ensure compliance with all applicable states
- Keys to ensure you remit only what you are absolutely obligated to remit
- Statutory & regulatory requirements you need to know
- Unclaimed Property: Best Practices For Managing & Reducing Risks
- Strategies to help you meet deadlines and extensions
- Internal audits & compliance groups
- Duties of the company & senior management implications
- Reports of recent audit activity you need to know
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific unclaimed property questions answered
Tracey L. Reid, J.D., LL.M. is the president of Reid Unclaimed Property Services, LLC, a national unclaimed property consulting and audit defense firm assisting companies of all sizes with their Unclaimed Property issues. Her background includes:
- Tracey has been helping companies tackle their unclaimed property issues for over a decade by conducting unclaimed property compliance reviews designed to asses exposure, potential savings opportunities and compliance process improvements.
- Ms. Reid is the former manager in National Tax Practice of Deloitte & Touche LLP, specializing in Unclaimed Property.
- Tracey is the author of the book, "Unclaimed Property: A Compliance Process and Audit Survival Guide" published by John Wiley and Sons (2008).
- Ms. Reid is a frequent speaker and writer on unclaimed property issues and is a member of both the Ohio and Florida Bar Association.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.